Read below if you’d like to use the image in your own works. Right click to download the above image.
Using the iPAC image in your own works
Others are free to use the image under the following conditions.
· The source of the image is attributed as https://www.ipacmobilepedagogy.com/
· The author of the work does not make any claim to copyright over the image
· The publisher of the work does not make any claim to copyright over the image
· The image is only used for non-commercial purposes
· The image is captioned or credited as “Reproduced by permission of the publisher, © 2020 by ipacmobilepedagogy.com” (or something equivalent)
If those conditions are met, there is no need to contact ipacmobilepedagogy.com, Matthew Kearney, or Kevin Burden. We hereby grant permission to use the iPAC Framework image under the above conditions.
Other versions of the iPAC image
The above creative commons licensed image is the only one hosted by www.ipacmobilepedagogy.com. There are earlier versions of the iPAC Framework image created by us and others e.g. see Evolution of the iPAC Mobile Pedagogical Framework (Ch. 7) from our new book: Kearney, Burden & Schuck (2020). We recommend use of the current version of the iPAC Framework image above.